Archimed therefore acts as a subcontractor on several aspects of the EOLMED project.
- The floating steel foundations will be prefabricated in the Matière factories of Bagnac-sur-Célé and the Creusot.
- The blocks will then be transported to Port-la-Nouvelle, where Ponticelli’s teams will assemble them. A float consists of 92 blocks.
The float-off is planned for summer 2024.
The Port-La-Nouvelle assembly site will thus bring together several trades and know-how such as:
- fitters and welders,
- painting and lifting operators,
- electrical and instrumentalization technicians
- as well as technicians and operators for launching floats.